|Name of the Professor : ABHIRAM SARKAR
Designation : Assistant Professor
Department Name : Assamese
|a.||Date of birth||01-03-1979|
|b.||Address(Present)||Vill- Rajamayang, P.O- Rajamayang, Dist- Morigaon, Assam|
|c.||Address (Permanent)||Vill- Rajamayang, P.O- Rajamayang, Dist- Morigaon, Assam|
|d.||Date of appointment||29-03-2010|
|f.||Contact Details||Mobile No.. – 8724822254
Email Id- email@example.com
|a.||Educational Qualification||M.A., SLET|
|Minor Research Projects :||Folklore of the Hindu- Bengalis of Mayong Area|
|Minor/ Major Research Projects : Minor|
|Year of grant received||Amount sanctioned|
1.Sanaskriti Adhyan(Cultural Studies) Dharana: Ek Abalukan : Mayang Anchalik College Magazine. Page 28
2.Loka Nitya Dhamail : Moukonh, Sahitya Chora, Assamese Department, Mayang Anchalik College. Page 60
External Evaluator Gunutsav programme, Morigaon District :
- Niz Baligaon LPS, 11th 2017
- Baligaon ME, 12th Oct, 2017
- Manuhpura LP, 13thOct, 2017
Seminar : (Participation)
1. Charyapada and contemoporary language literature culture, 16th ,17th March, 2013.
2. UGC sponsored National Seminar on Asamat Shakta Dharmar Parampara: Ek Chamu Abalukan, 26th, 27th June, 2015.
3.Seminar cum lecture Progamme on Identity Politics and regionalism in Assam, 2th April, 2019
4. National seminar on Faculty Development Programme, 10th to 23rd Dec. 2019.
5. National seminar on Magic and folk medicinal practices in Mayang of Assam, sponsored by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Institute of Asian Studies, Kolkata: Charak Pujat Byabahrita Tantra-Mantra: Eti Alukpat, 7th to 8th Feb, 2020.