- Students seeking admission to the college can apply in the prescribed Admission Form issued by the office on payment of Rs. 200.00/=.
- Buying the Prospectus and Admission Form do not merely entitle the candidate to claim admission to the College.
- Admission to the College is made strictly in order of merit and interview and is governed by the college admission rules. The Principal’s decision regarding admission is final.
- Any pressure or interference from any quarter for the admission of a particular student will result in forfeiture of the claim.
Candidates are required to submit the photo copies of the following testimonials along with the Admission Form:
- Marks Sheet and Certificate of the qualifying examination
- HSLC (10th Pass) Admit Card showing date of birth
- Caste Certificate (for those applying against quota)
- Gap Certificate for those who pass the qualifying examination earlier than the year in
which admission is sought
- Certificate of Co-curricular activities, if any
- One Black & White and one Coloured recent Passport Size Photograph
- Migration Certificate in Original (if passed the qualifying examination from outside Assam/other than AHSEC)
Note: The candidates who are selected for admission will be required to produce the above mentioned documents in ORIGINAL at the time of admission.
Selected candidates are required to deposit the prescribed Admission Fees at the cash counter through swipe machine or Bhim-App, for confirmation of admission. No cash payment will be accepted at the cash counter. Every student is issued an Identity Card which must be produced as and when necessary.
RESERVATION OF SEATS
In accordance with the Government policy, there is a provision for reservation of seats for candidates belonging to OBC, MOBC, SC, ST (Plain), and ST (Hills). Some seats are also reserved for Differently abled, NCC, Scout and Guide and the candidates excelling in co-curricular activities.